Friday, April 18, 2014

Premier Partay

Hey, friends! Happy Friday- Good Friday, I should say. I just wanted to drop in really quickly and tell you about the jewelry party I'm having next week. YOU should be there. Seriously, if you're local, let me know and I'll give you the details. If you're not local and want to browse the catalog, let me know and I'll email you a code so you can look around. You are welcome to order before the party as well!
I'm new to Premier Designs. Over the last year, I've started building a collection of jewelry from them. I don't wear a ton of jewelry and I like to keep it pretty simple, especially because I have babies who like sparkly, dangly things...BUT Premier has something for everyone. If you like to go all out with accessories, they definitely have plenty of options for you. If you don't wear a whole lot like me, they've got you covered, too. Many of their necklaces can be worn different ways or double as bracelets. I love their stuff. Here's just a few things I own from them (the rest were scattered across my house/car at time of post publishing ;) ):

I decided to have a party because my sister just recently started a new business with Premier Designs. I see a watch I've had my eye on in my near future! If you just want to look, come on by. I'll lure you with the promise of food and good company (and cute babies). If you just want to order, again let me know. 

P.S. The above pictured wrap bracelet has been known around my house to double (and triple) functions as curtain holders and cabinet safety locks. Very versatile ;)

2 comments:

Mar Ward said...

I love premier jewelry. One of my girlfriends in ak was a rep. I held a party and got all of my wedding party jewelry free! Love their stuff!

Sarah said...

I want the code!!!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings