Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Thirty One Sponsor Post

Happy May, my friends! Some exciting things are happening this month that I can't wait to tell you about, but you'll have to give me a few more days. Forgive me for the vagueness. Meanwhile, this has been cracking me up for a few days now:

Anyway, I've got some great sponsors this month that I look forward to introducing you to. Would you like to sponsor Mrs. K and Captain J? It's not too late. Blog button swaps are FREE this month! If you're looking to further your business by advertising, I'd be happy to help. Go here for more information about my reach and prices or email me at MrsKandCaptainJ[at]hotmail[dot]com.

My first sponsor I'd like to introduce you to is a Thirty One consultant:



Photobucket


Have you looked at the new catalog? Love! I'd be in Heaven if I had a craft room full of personalized organizational tools like this one (well, AND time to spend in it!) Isn't this fantastic?
Thirty One also introduced a new spirit line where you can design a bag to take along to your favorite sports games so go pick out your favorite. Miss Meaghan also asked me to share the big deal that she has going on right now:

Spend $31 and you can get an all in one organizer for only $5!
Sweet!

Go check her out and tell her Mrs. K sent ya!

Again, Happy May to you and thanks always for reading.
Love,
Mrs. K

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings