Saturday, May 19, 2012

Makeover

Happy Saturday to you! I trust the weekend has found you well. I'm feeling wonderful after a few days of terrible. Modern medicine is a glorious thing, y'all, Yesterday afternoon, Jenn and I drove to a neighboring town for a little pampering- pedicure style. My toes are now freshly painted Barbie pink and the soles of my feet are smooth as a criminal. Or, ya know...something that's really smooth.



That picture is for all you toe creepers out there. I used to get so many hits on my blog from people searching for "foot fetish". Weirdos. But to each their own.

Tonight we're throwing together a little cookout- Louisiana style! This means, I can't really stay and chat. I've got to clean! But I wanted to stop in and give a quick shoutout to Laura from Between the Lines! She whipped me up a new look for my space here and I think it's pretty darn cute (If you're viewing via a Reader, come on over and check it out!). If you're looking for a new and affordable look for your blog, might I suggest Between the Lines Blog Design! Love it.

Thanks, Laura!




6 comments:

Jenn said...

So cute! I obviously love the chevron. ;)

Some folks have come to my blog searching "how to make yoga pants look cute." Oh poor ladies. You will not find that on my blog. I can't even make yoga pants look acceptable, much less cute. I love that we have access to the search terms. ;)

J said...

Love the new look!!

Amber Nicole said...

Love the new look! And yay pink toes!!

Karen said...

Love the toes and the new blog look!

Chantal said...

Looks great!

Becca said...

Love the pink toes! I like the new blog look BUT I miss your vintage wedding photo :)

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings