Friday, May 4, 2012

An Average Morning with Amber

I'm SUPA pumped to announce my very first ever guest blogger! Well, first human guest blogger. If you've been reading long enough, you might remember when a certain Alaskan Husky stole my blog for the day. But I'm really moving on up in the world now, though. I'm happy to introduce you to Amber! We've traded blogs for the day so you can find me posting over at her stomping grounds. If you're reading this in the a.m. you might wanna give her awhile to post it. She's on Alaska Time, ya know! Without further ado...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys!! I'm Amber from My three bittles. Today I thought I'd show you what an average morning in my crazy life was like. 3 kids, 2 cats, a dog and a husband. Ready?! Here goes:First it starts off with coffee! Lots of coffee.
The coffee goes hand in hand with the baby feeding. Usually it's just the two of us awake.


Then comes handsome man waking up. He of course wants breakfast. Ignore the chairs still on the table from where I swept and mopped the kitchen because I just haven't had a chance to pull them back down.

Once babylady wakes up, she's usually in a terribly terrible mood.And cons me into covering her upand while I'm covering her up and hugging her, Fin is there turning on whatever cartoon she wants to watch. He's learned the ways of Maddie. He's a sweet one, that one.


Then Miss grumpy pants requests some strawberry milk.Then I have to pause all of everything to clean puppy pee.

 At this point, sweet baby O laughs at me from the other side of the kitchen.Then I sit back down to my cold coffee and finish feeding a sweet baby, only to turn around and find these two crazies camping out in the living room. They're goofy.

After breakfast, this happens:I make him a bottle to wash down his breakfast. This morning it happened to be bananas.

 Then I attempt to get some laundry done. Phew. That alone is a task and a half.

Once all folded, I get the bittles to take their pants and underwear and socks up to the designated drawers while I take the shirts up and hang them. Then I sit on my bum and attempt to blog. That all lasts a matter of 10/15 minutes before the kids are begging for snacks. Point being: moms are busy people! 

Anyway, on my blog, I tend to ramble... a lot. Usually about nothing, sometimes I vent. Sometimes I just share my thoughts. My favorite part of my blog is probably the "I keeps it real" posts. Sometimes I post recipes, sometimes I just over share pictures.
 I live in Alaska. That's where Uncle Sam wants us to be for the time being.Come August, he's sending us to Georgia. We are BEYOND thrilled. After 3 years of super cold and dark winters, we're ready to be down South. The hubs and I are both from Tennessee so we just don't really belong in Alaska. I do however feel completely blessed to have gotten the opportunity to live here. People from where I grew up.... well, a lot of them have never even left the state, let alone move off to Alaska! See what I mean about "I ramble.... a lot"?! I warned you. 

Oh and let's include a picture of me so you know who's talking to you. That would probably be nice, huh?! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can find Amber at:

4 comments:

Karen said...

Amber - your bittles are SO cute!! And that's very exciting about being posted to sunny Georgia (my sister lives in Georgia - it's gorgeous!).

Jenn said...

Glad you're getting back south! We are dying to be stationed in Alaska- the great outdoors! The lack of hot hellish summers year-round omg I'm so sick of being sweaty send us to Alaska already! (I tend to ramble too. I'm headed to check out your blog now cuz I think we'd get along swell.) ;)

Amber Nicole said...

Thanks! I think they're pretty cute :)
And, we are THRILLED to be heading to Georgia! We miss the beauty of the South! And the warmth of course.

Amber Nicole said...

Hahaha!!! It does sound like we would get along.
I think we'd like Alaska better if the bittles were a bit older and could do more outdoors.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings