Sunday, May 27, 2012

Project 365- Week 21




I actually took some photos with my real camera this week! Here's what the past seven days looked like around here.


Sunday: If you know me at all, you probably know I am terrified of birds. Doesn't matter what kind of winged creature really- but especially chickens, ducks, and your everyday birds. But look who I saw in my backyard on Sunday while I was enjoying some down-time with hubby before church? We actually have really pretty birds around here. You'll probably never hear me refer to a bird in a positive light again.

Monday: I cooked dinner. Yeah, it needed to be documented. It's been awhile.

Tuesday: I finally made it so that I've won more games than I've lost in Dice with Buddies. I'm totally addicted to that game (It's like Yahtzee with your friends!). Wanna play? I'm KSJD22.

Wednesday: We had a bad day.

Thursday: He backed himself into a corner. Nobody puts Baby in a corner!
Friday: We went over to Jenn's house for Korean food. Man, was it tasty! Her and her hubby are awesome cooks.

Saturday: I did my nails as I watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. Thrilling Saturday night, lemme tell ya...

How was your week?

P.S. - Are you a cloth diapering family? I'm giving away a one size pocket diaper! You only have three more days to enter so hop to it! Enter here.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love that polish!! Pretty sure I have both of those colors.

Karen said...

I really wish we could have one of those walkers up here. They are considered illegal in Canada :(

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings