Sunday, May 6, 2012

Project 365- Week 18

I'm so behind with my Project 365. I mean, I do take the photos- I just never type up the posts in time and then I get behind and it feels like a chore. Blogging isn't supposed to be a chore! Is it cool if I just skip the week before and just do the one week? Oh, you don't care in the slightest? Figures. Here's what this last week looked like for us:
Sunday: I cheated on y'all with my trusty pen and paper journal.

Monday: Captain J didn't have to be into work until 1000 hours so we enjoyed it!

Tuesday: Baby K played with Holly.

Wednesday: My hubby made a dinner that he was obviously proud of. Pretty tasty, too!

Thursday: My laundry pile taunted me...ALL DAY.

Friday: Munchin' on big boy food

Saturday: I was checking the time to see that I didn't miss my friend Jen's shower.


Link up with Laura to show your P365 photos off, too!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Love your blog. Came across because of 365! :o)
~Laura at FindingEncouragement.com

Jamie said...

He is getting so big! Love your watch too.

Karen said...

I LOVE your watch! I love mornings when Paul doesn't have to go into work early, it's so nice to relax together.

Amber Nicole said...

The watch!!! <3

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings