Monday, May 7, 2012

COMING SOON

On April Fool's Day 2011, we found out that our sweet baby was a boy. On April Fool's Day 2012 I decided to take a pregnancy test. For days prior, I had begun to notice my clothes were fitting a bit tighter although my lifestyle choices hadn't budged. I took a home pregnancy test and when the first line popped up loud and clear, I threw the test away.

Minutes later, I got the test out of the trash just to make certain and lo and behold- a second pink line had appeared. "Is that, right?", I thought. The next morning, I took another and it came up positive as well. There was no doubt in my mind then, but Captain J needed some more convincing. I called the hospital and made an appointment for a blood test. I was barely home before they called with the results.

We're going to have [another] baby!

Whew! Two under two. This is really happening.

We are surprised, excited, and so very happy to be adding to our family. I'll be passing along more details as they become available to me, but I've just been dying to share our good news.

Love,
Mama K

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Congrats you guys!! That's so exciting!

Jenn said...

YOU ARE SO CUTE. Cute pregnant lady. Makes me a little sick that you can wear SHORTS and be pregnant and I was the size of a tractor trailer who steered VERY CLEAR of such wardrobe choices (to protect everyone's eyes from my thunder thighs, of course). That's neither here nor there though. I am SO SO HAPPY for y'all!! Congrats!!!

PS. Two under two hasn't been too bad yet. You're gonna do great. :)

Nina said...

Super cool!!!! Congratulations to both of you!

Mrs. Duh said...

Congratulations!! That's so exciting!

Amber Nicole said...

Yay!!!! I'm glad you're finally announcing it :)
two under two isn't too bad.

Amy S said...

Wow! Congratulations!

Karen said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!! You'll be great with 2 under 2. :)

Chantal said...

Congrats! So exciting!! You will have your hands full but it'll be great.

Lisa said...

Congrats Kacey:)

Louise Burnette Barnes said...

I know you are excited. So is Ya Ya!!! (I guess)

Jenn said...

yay congratulations!

Angie said...

Oh wow, so exciting! Congrat to you and your family :)
BTW, I love your top!

erika said...

Congrats!

Becca said...

Yay! How awesome the kids will be so close in age! I am so happy for you guys! Baby K will be a big brother...awww...

josie @ letters to sophia said...

Congrats!!

The 4M Project said...

Oh, my goodness! Girl, you are so blessed! I hope everything goes wonderfully smooth for you. I know y'all will be happy with any gender, but I'm crossing my fingers for a girl this time! :)

Blessings,
Kristine

Anonymous said...

We're so excited that #2 is on the way (and that we can talk about it)! Can't wait to get our hands on that little squeezer! Lolly and Pop

AlanaMarie said...

Yay! Congrats! THat is super dooper exciting!

Melissa said...

How exciting!!!

Two is soooo much better than one!!!

: )

Alana said...

Yay!!! Two under two! I love how April Fools Day was such an important date in both pregnancies. It will always be a special day for you!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings