Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Yummy, Family-Approved Recipes


Y'all know I've been busy, but I've added one more thing to my plate (literally) and that is cooking dinner most nights. As you probably already know because I gush about him, my husband is an amazing cook. In the past, he put the food on the table most nights. But I just crave a schedule (and so do the boys!) so I started cooking at the same time every day so that I can have dinner on the table at a specific time. It seems to have helped a lot. Cray K is being slightly more adventurous and is definitely eating more. Baby A? Well, he's just going through a phase- that's what we'll call it.

ANYWAY

I am making my growing family happy with some of the Pinterest meals I've made lately:

1) Chicken (and Bacon) Ranch Pasta
The picture is terrible, I know. Trust me though- YOU WANT THIS IN YOUR LIFE.

2) Creamy Bacon Tomato and Avocado Pasta Salad
This was amazing, too and didn't last long at all. Both of my kids even ate it....it was weird.

3) Chicken Tacos (or Burritos?) *This was easy and delicious. Sadly, the pin didn't lead anywhere, but I was able to figure it out on my own (ha) and created a photo of directions just for YOU.

I suggest you add beans and rice to the other ingredients shown here. mmmm, MMM!

That's all I've got folks.

Stay tuned for the following posts:
- the opening of my new business (hopefully next week)! Details to come.
- baby #3 Bumpdate
- hiking with my crew

Much love,

7 comments:

Jen said...

Yum! These recipes look delicious!

Anonymous said...

I want that avocado pasta salad! YUM!

Lisa C said...

I love chicken-bacon-ranch anything (including my Subway sub for lunch), so this pasta looks like a must-try.

Fran said...

I WANT that avocado pasta salad, looks so yummy!

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely going to try out that Chicken Ranch Pasta. Yum!

Karen said...

Those all look delicious. I'm about to start doing more meal planning for us because we also need to get on more of a schedule lol.

Unknown said...

You have two recipes with bacon and pasta- I am sold!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings