Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Clothed With Strength {a new shop}

Hey, y'all. You know I haven't been around much and part of that is because I've been busy with my new business! I planned on having this big hoopla GRAND OPENING but as I suck with coding and all things technical I just couldn't get the website the way I wanted it. I caved and set up an Etsy and took orders via PayPal on the facebook page and bam. It has done really well. I still eventually hope to have a legit online store one day, but until then these two avenues are working just fine. I've recently began talk with stores around the area to expand to sell there as well. So, what is it I'm selling exactly?

Clothed With Strength is an active apparel line for women. It combines two of my passions: faith and fitness! If you've followed along my blog for any length of time you know I felt lead to do something that I am passionate about, something that would help me contribute financially to my family. Last year as I began trying to get healthy and fit after having baby #2, an idea started to form in my mind. It eventually grew into what it is now and hopefully it will continue to grow. I'm having so much fun doing this! I hope you'll browse the Etsy. I've sold out of so much lately it has been hard to keep inventory in. I do have some sizes/shirts left, though so go shop if you wanna!

Here are some happy customers in their gear! 
And this week, I'm offering up this sweet deal:

30% off this New Balance Sleeveless Tank-

As I said, I've been having a lot of fun wearing and distributing this gear. I've been trying to keep up with running while preggo, but it is HARD. Last weekend, Clothed With Strength was at a local 5K in my hometown. Sales did really well and so did this 6+ month pregnant gal. I finished in 31:33, which is good for me considering the extra weight I'm packin'. I had to walk a few times because my heart rate was getting higher than Doc tells me is okay and plus, ouch, my back and belly were aching. Anyway, I was proud to have finished it but I think I'll take it easy on cardio from here on out. 

Here are some photos from the 5K:


That's my bro and my sister helping me. He ran with me and she manned the table while I was gone.

I'm just so thankful to my friends, family, and customers for making this worth my while. God has been so good to bless me with supportive people in my life and I'm very, very grateful.

I don't know where this business is headed, but I am enjoying where it is right now. Thanks so much for supporting me.

Website: Clothed With Strength
IG: @ClothedWithStrengthApparel
Like Clothed With Strength on Facebook
Etsy: ClothedWStrength

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I just sent your etsy link to my runner friend. I thought of her immediately. Good luck.

Chantal said...

I'm so proud of you!!

JG said...

Awesome! I love this! I'll come back and check it out once I'm back in regular clothes again ;)

Jenn said...

You really do it all! I'm so impressed!

Karen said...

So loving this! Congrats on the the new endeavor!!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings