Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Currently


Excited About: Being cleared to workout again postpartum. I'm tired of my achy back, soft body, and getting kicked all day long. I can't wait to hold little baby M in my arms and be able to put him down every so often so I can work out! I want to run again. I want to be fast. I want those endorphins.

Reading:
(Just Finished) 
(It was good)

Feeling: Oh, pretty good. The stress level is down a bit, I'd say. I am working ahead in the class I'm taking right now so that I won't have a ton of stuff to do as baby's due date gets closer.

Crafting: I'm going to give this a whirl. I bought all the stuff earlier this week-
(not my photo)
Also, I'm working on a display board for my sweet middle child. It is a work in progress, but it will hopefully help him to communicate by pointing to it when he needs something and is frustrated. It has basic tasks and items we use on a regular basis.

Working On: Counseling 603, Catching up on laundry so I can wash and organize tiny baby clothes, and creating new designs for my shop

Grateful For: I got a call early this week that they found some loaner hearing aids for Baby A! I was thrilled and so thankful. They won't cost us anything and he can use them as long as he needs them. He has to wear them at least three months in preparation for the cochlear implant process.




10 comments:

Karen said...

I love this post. I think it's awesome that you're working on your Master's while taking being pregnant and having two kidlets already - I can barely find the time to shower on my own lol. Also - YAY for hearing aids for sweet Baby A! He's been in our prayers every night (Nora prays for both K and A and it's so adorable - I'll try to remember to record it to send to you sometime lol).

Louise Burnette Barnes said...

May I ask a very personal question? When do you sleep?

Jen said...

That crafting idea looks like a lot of fun!

JG said...

I can't wait to work out again too :)

Red Strings said...

The dress doesn't look cheap at all, which is surprising given the price! After receiving compliments practically from everyone, I got some pictures in this dress.
Coach Clearance

Jessica @ Better Together and Forever said...

I am so glad that they found some hearing aids for Baby A to wear!!! That's so great to hear such good news! :)

Shannon said...

How did you like the CI book? I'm only halfway through it. I definitely enjoy the personal side of it more than the technical side but that's probably because I've researched all the technical stuff times 1000.

Lisa C said...

It's great that you're working on communicating with him. And you can turn your runs into a family activity!

Danielle said...

I can't wait to hear how the crafting goes! Those look adorable

Angie said...

Looking forward to seeing your finished craft project!
Awesome news on the hearing aids!!!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings