Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Meanwhile in Louisiana...

We were watching the Amazing Race (awesome finale, ehh?) when it was so rudely interrupted by some tornado weather suggestions. Please note numbers 5 and 4 which seem to contradict each other...jus' saying.

We're in the home stretch of the last few days here in LA. My house is scattered with boxes and army gear...


and toys...and diapers....lots and lots of diapers.

The Mrs. K and Captain J household is doing well, but we're on the move very soon. I apologize for not visiting your blogs very often and taking forever to respond here. I've been one busy gal. As always, I thank ya for stopping by and checking in with us.

I'll write when I can.

XOXO,

4 comments:

Jen said...

Glad you all are doing well! Safe travels. :)

Amber Nicole said...

Excited for your guys' new adventures! :)

Savannah said...

I laughed out loud when you pointed out those contradicting statements! Hilarious.
Good luck with all the packing :)

Jenn said...

I hope the trip home is quick, easy, and as painless as possible! Thinking of y'all :)

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings