Friday, October 18, 2013

High Five For Friday!

There's a crisp autumn wind floating round the leaves and there's an excitement in the air and in my heart because this, my friends, marks four days until we have keys in hand for our new house. If that's not a reason for High Five For Friday then I just don't know what is.
1/ I took a walk -just me and my headphones- and collected leaves I thought were pretty. 2/ I finally convinced my husband that he has little gray hairs sprouting up over his head. I also told him he should embrace it. Gray hair is sexy! 3/ I ran sorta fast on one of my runs. (Hey, it's fast for me) 4/ I finally got to meet the sweetest little newborn around. My best friend had a baby! 5/ I started and finished Silver Linings Playbook. That book was right up my alley. I enjoyed it very much!

I hope you also had a great week. What were some of your highlights?

P.S. Please ignore the coding issues on my blog for a bit. I've got someone working on a new look for Mrs. K and Captain J. I'm excited!

7 comments:

Jessica @ Better Together and Forever said...

Happy Friday friend! 4 days till you get those keys and a hefty mortgage for the next 30 years! :) Hope you have a great weekend. PS, saw those photos of Baby A on instagram yesterday, he is getting bigger and bigger by the day! I can't believe he will be 1 in just 2 short months! :)

Jen said...

Happy Friday! I hope you have an amazing weekend. :)

Angie said...

Your fast makes my fast look like a snail's pace! :)

Chantal said...

Have you seen the movie for Silver Linings? Would it ruin my reading the book? lol

Jenn said...

YAYYYY for the house!! Cannot wait to see your new digs! Also, you are very fast. I don't even wanna know what my pace would be these days....

Fran said...

I can't wait to see the new house!

Cece @Mahogany Drive said...

I hear good things about Silver Linings Playbook! It's yet another book I want to read but just can't seem to get around to.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings