Wednesday, October 16, 2013

10 Months

Dear Baby A,


I went to get out the ten month sticker from the small brown envelope that has housed all twelve since they arrived in my mailbox last November and I was alarmed by how few are left. Are you really almost a whole year old? My small mind can't fathom it, after all it was just yesterday that you came crying into my world, laying on my squishy new mom tummy, and my heart opened up even wider than I thought possible. You, my son, are so so sweet and I have cherished this time that you have been mine, wanting only me most days. I can see the change creeping in, though. You're mobile now. You crawl around the house chasing after your older brother and holding your own in toy scuffles. You pull yourself up to your feet and I know it's just a matter of time before you are walking, then running, then graduating college. I can't bear to think about you leaving me right now. My mama heart is still very much in protective mode, perhaps it always will be, but I don't want to think of you anywhere but by my side. I love you so much. Happy 10 Month birthday, Little Man. You are so dearly loved.



Love,
Mama

6 comments:

Jessica @ Better Together and Forever said...

Happy 10 months to the cutest baby A!! First, get into new house. Second, start plans for baby A's 1st Birthday party! :)

Chantal said...

How did he get to be 10 months?! Ah!

(And no, your blog design isn't showing up for me!)

Jen said...

Oh goodness, 10 months?! Wow time flies.

Haylee said...

He is absolutely precious! Happy 10 months. :)

Fran said...

10 months?! but it feels like you just had him yesterday! haha

Anonymous said...

10 months!? I agree, it seems like you were introducing him to us just yesterday. Happy 10 Months to the handsome little man!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings