Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What's Up With Us Wednesday

It's four o'clock pm and the second cup of coffee I'm sipping on is finally making me feel like a person again. Who knew motherhood was so tiring? Oh, wait...everyone and their sister knows that. Well, I'm really feeling it this week. It is days like these that I wish we were living a little closer to home. It sure would be nice to be able to take K Baby to the grandparents! ;) If I had that option, I would do things like laundry and school work or perhaps I'd just sleep (I would never waste that opportunity by blogging).


I shouldn't complain. Little man only woke up once last night to eat! It didn't matter much, though because I still woke up wondering why he wasn't waking up. Ha! Oh, the joys of motherhood.


I had to take him to the doctor today because he has some eye goop. Apparently, it's not a big deal and with the help of some gel, he'll be good to go in no time. If only I could figure out how to get it in his eye. I wish I could say this is the last of our hospital visits for awhile, but I have to return tomorrow. We should probably just rent out a room in the basement as much as we're there.


Anyway, we started cloth diapering yesterday thanks to a pal I met here in Louisiana. She let me borrow the diapers she made for her daughter to see if we like doing it and if it's something that will work for us. Yeah..you read that right...she made them. I was impressed, too. Domestic goddess. :) Her first time sewing...EVER...and she made diapers. Brave woman. We like it so far.



I got a little love from Alaska yesterday when I checked the mail and found this waiting for us:



A bib for Baby K from a bloggy pal- Thanks, lady! My blog has allowed me contact with people all over the country and I'm happy to call you all friends. It means a lot that you all keep up with us which is why I'm writing to you right now, instead of writing a case study for class. It's called priorities people...I got em!


And just for cuteness sake-



Now, I must run. Other priorities are calling my name (Read: my husband wants Ramen Noodles). I'll be back before too long...hopefully with more interesting content. It's just that my brain is barely functioning right now. Forgive me?

2 comments:

Dave Weigle said...

And his Grandparents would grab him like a warm doughnut on a cold morning!

Mrs. K said...

:)

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings