Saturday, August 6, 2011

Nice little Saturday.

Saturday Morning Scene


Hello, blogosphere! It has been a day or two since I graced you with my presence. I'll be honest...it's because I haven't had much positive to say. I'm tired. I'm cranky. I'm achy. And I WANNA HAVE THIS BABY!

But today is Saturday, a new day.

I'm going to do my darndest to have a good day. Here's what's going on around our place this morning:



There's lots of trying to sweet talk Baby K right out.

(It's not working).

Captain J and I woke up early this morning and went for a walk around the neighborhood. This big fat cow pregnant lady walked half a mile and I'm slightly embarrassed that I'm proud of that. ;)

Soon after we were sitting in front of the t.v. enjoying an egg sandwich and watching House Hunters International.

Nice little Saturday.

What are you up to today? Link up at Loves of Life!

7 comments:

Katie said...

aww baby bump ;) Congrats momma--from the looks of it you're almost there!

Tryna Stegner said...

I've been thinking of you! You're almost there!!!

Jenna said...

I love that show especially the European ones

Hailey said...

Thanks for the sweet comment.... AND I FEEL YOUR PAIN! lol. I was SO swollen and hot and miserable when my little guy came. And although we're not as far south as y'all (we're in NC), it was still dang hot. Hang in there! You're so close!

(ps. love HHI!)

Alyson H. said...

Look up a recipe for water breaking cookies. I didn't try it with my girls but I have heard they work. They have different spices and stuff that is supposed to bring on labor. If not, enjoy your last days of relaxing and reading books and such because life as you know it is over :) (in a good way)

Brie said...

My hubbs has been workin' the smooth talk on Ethan too. And yeah, it ain't happenin! Looks like Tuesday's induction is inevitable! *sigh* No worries! We'll both be skinny bitches with cute babies again soon! ;)

Tiffany said...

It just dawned on me, the next time I read a blog post you will writing about Baby K! :) So exciting!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings