Saturday, August 27, 2011

not pretty

I had tons I wanted to blog about today, but it just didn't happen...and it's not going to (today anyway).

This is what Saturdays look like at our house right now:



( Not pretty ).

Little man kept me awake every two hours last night. I didn't really mind because at least he wasn't screaming...he just wanted to eat.



It made for a long, early morning, though...which is why I look like this-



 

 

( Not pretty ).

It might also be because my husband decided to fix my hair for me.

Either way, I think I'll come back to this lil ole blog of mine at a later date. I'm exhausted!

Love,

Mama K

3 comments:

Alyson H. said...

Hope you get some sleep soon! And I think the hair looks great. Tell Jordan he did a good job.

Jenna said...

Thats not that terrible. You seem in good spirits which is great to see.

Becca@ The Finish Line said...

hahaha! Stop it. You're making me spit coffee through my nose :)
You're beautiful momma!!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings