Sunday, August 14, 2011

One of these days...

...when I catch my breath, I'll post again.

It has been an interesting few days here in our household. As we try to get used to tending to the cutest kid in all the land, we're also still dealing with my blood pressure issues.

I've been in and out of the hospital. :(

And every little minute away from our new bundle of joy is not okay with me.

I mean, just look at this wrinkly baby skin-



You wouldn't want to be away either.

No school, no hospital, no nothin' can keep me from wanting and needing to be near him at this time.

So, please excuse me while I get back to it. Thank you all so much for your congratulations and well-wishes. I'll write more when life calms down. Until then, I could use some prayers. This bed rest/hospital admittance routine is no fun.

XOXO,

Mrs. K

2 comments:

Megan said...

Congrats on your newest addition! I hope that your hospital visits are finished so you can spend your time focusing on your sweet baby boy!

Kendra said...

Oh no! =( I hope your BP gets straightened out soon so you dont have to be away from that bundle of cuteness for another minute!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings