Tuesday, August 27, 2013

September Fitness Goals

I've been singing the same tune for what seems like months. My exercise and weight loss/gain is a freakin' yo yo and I've done nothing to stop it. Moving is always so hard on my body. I tend to go for easy and fast which usually results in choosing foods that are absolutely terrible, not to mention fake. Oh, but they taste good, don't they? I'm hovering around 119-121 lbs right now. It fluctuates a lot. Regardless, my clothes don't fit as well and I have just an overall sluggish feeling. I'm hoping I can turn this around in September by making (and sticking to) some fitness goals.

1. 50 Miles in September
2. Ab Challenge
3. Hydrate
4. Paleo approach to breakfast & lunch

I've had a few good workouts since I've been home, though. J is commuting nearly three hours total to work everyday so it's hard to have him watch the kiddos. By the time he gets home, he's tired and dealing with loan/house responsibilities. I've tried to workout with the kids, but you know how that goes sometimes. They've gotta be quick!



What are your fitness goals next month?



Linked up here:

Mal Smiles

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I just started my first year of college, so most of my goals are academic, but I'm hoping I can stay in the gym and get in some good working out while I'm at the whole school thing! Hey, it doesn't matter if the work out is quick, as long as you make a little bit of time to get to it :)

A Worker at Home said...

You look amazing! Those are great goals and I love your polar watch :) -- it's on my wish list! My goals are to keep up my running & strength training this pregnancy! I did really well my 1st pregnancy and I want to stay strong this time too.

Jessica @ Better Together and Forever said...

Those are great goals to have! I myself am having a hard time committing to working out. I have no excuse with no kids also. :(

AlanaMarie said...

I'm kicking my rear into gear this month too! Cheers to fitness :)

Mallory said...

These are great goals! When DLW gets out here to Colorado we are doing a Paleo approach too! It's kind of intimidating but we can do it! Thanks for linking up!

Jenn said...

I'm trying to workout at least 3-4 times a week for 30 minutes. I also want to drink 6-8 of those mugs that they gave away in the hospital. I feel like my eating is getting better daily. I give you tons of credit for doing paleo.

Anonymous said...

Now that I have officially quit smoking - I think I will start to jog :)

Kym said...

Awesome goals!! New follower, and runner as well :)

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings