Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Waiting, waiting

We've been home for a month now and I'm sure you're wondering how the process is going with the house. I'm wondering, too. We haven't heard anything since we got all the paperwork turned in. It's a waiting game. As a former military spouse, I've played this game before. It's not really my favorite. Still, we might as well make the best of it and so we lovingly tear off another ring on our paper chain every morning when we wake up. Closing is still set for late September.

I think September is going to go by fast, though. There's a lot going on. I mentioned my fitness goals for this month. Those will keep me busy! In related news, I signed up for a mud run with my husband, dad, step-mom, sister, and brother in law. I'm excited! I feel ill prepared, though. I haven't been running and working out as much as I hoped I would during this move.
We are also hoping to catch a football game this month. J has never experienced game day at Neyland Stadium! My brother was blessed with the opportunity to be a team manager this year. He's loving it! Saturday, he ran through the Power T with roughly 90,000 people cheering. His faced graced the tv several times as he was "working." I got a lot of texts- I saw Jake on TV! What an opportunity of a lifetime. I hope he soaks up every bit of it. Anyway, it would be nice to go watch him in action...and see the Vols play. I haven't been in about three years.
Anyway, there is A LOT going on here, but some things are slowing down, too. Baby A has finally started sleeping more. Praise the Lord!
It makes me appreciate slow moments on the porch like this one-

Over-n-out,

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sure you are getting very anxious about the house! Good luck to you :)

Jen said...

It's so hard to wait! It was dreadful waiting for our house to close.

Mar Ward said...

Beautiful sunset! Sunsets and the beach are always good at clearing my mind.

Chantal said...

Waiting suuuucks.

Fran said...

Waiting is awful - hope yours ends soon!

erika said...

Hope you hear good news soon!

Kate @ Daffodils said...

THe only away game I went to from Auburn was to UT. It was ah-mazing! I hope you get a chance to go!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings