Sunday, January 19, 2014

10 Week Bumpdate

I have had absolutely zero desire to document this pregnancy process. The only thing in the back of my mind was that I had faithfully posted photos and info with K & A and I was going to leave this poor little one out? Ugh. I guess I can't do that. Plus lots of people said they "couldn't wait" for my weekly posts to start about the baby on my blog. If that was you and you were being sarcastic- ha! Joke's on you because I sorta believed you. I'm sorry. Anyway, I assure you these won't happen every week because I can't stick to that sort of commitment. It's too much pressure. I shall update you as I see fit...and ten weeks felt like a good place to start!

Baby is the size of: a prune
Weight: 118 (+0)
Symptoms: I have been so sick. Some days, I can't drag myself off the couch longer to make food for the kids and change their stinky diapered bottoms. I have had a few gloriously mostly sick-free days lately and so I'm hoping the all day sickness is on its way out of my life.
I also have headaches, shortness of breath, racing heart, and backaches, in case you were wondering.
Cravings: Lucky Charms (and yes, I totally indulged)
Boy/Girl: We don't know what this little one is obviously, but when I ask K what he thinks he usually says "Baby Sister". I will be happy to just be a boy mom, but I know I'll be thrilled to hear I'm having a girl, too. I guess we will find out in about 6-10 weeks. At my first ultrasound, the doctor's first words were, "Well, there's only one" and I was thanking the good Lord for that!
Exercise: On my good days, I've been getting active. I haven't modified many of my workouts, although when I go for a run and I am much slower than I was. I also don't run as far. Typically, I run a 5k and call it a day. As far as other workout days? I've been doing T25 and lots of pinterest workouts + cardio.

New Things: Last week, I just looked like I had a few too many cheeseburgers. This week, I definitely popped out a bit. I look pregnant now. I always seem to show early, though. I'll spare you the picture. I'm still embracing the changes my body is going to go through again and until then...black is my friend.

9 comments:

Chantal said...

I can't believe how thankful I am when there's only one baby. Twins sounds like work lol

Anonymous said...

I'm glad so many of my blog friends are pregnant and doing these updates so that I can live vicariously through all of you. I miss being pregnant but do not desire to be pregnant for a while yet! ;)

Lisa C said...

On an unrelated note, I like the dark hair.

Jen said...

You look amazing!

Sarah said...

I SO wish I could help you feel better!! If I knew of any magic item that would make you feel better I'd mail it to you asap. I might be convinced to share some of my zofran. ;)

Unknown said...

I have a confession - when I was pregnant with number 3 (Laurel) I was sure it was a boy - and didn't believe when I had the ultrasound and it was a girl. I was in denial. Since I was high risk I had an ultra sound almost every week or every other and would always be like, can you make sure its still a girl. HA. When I first started buying clothes, they were blue and green girls clothes. I couldn't buy pink for the longest time!! But its the best thing. I would have been happy with another boy, but blessed we had Laurel.

Fran said...

You look amazing girl! An I would be so thankful to hear it's only one - twins just sound like too much lol

JG said...

Sorry you are battling the sickness :( Hope it goes away soon!

Jenn said...

First off You look amazing!!!! Holy cow those arms!!!! I need to work out more! You are such an inspiration for moms to get/stay healthy.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings