Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Introducing...

[caption id="attachment_73" align="alignleft" width="225" caption="Shortly after the Proposal"][/caption]

The soon to be Mrs. Weigle. It's official...Jordan and I are engaged! I can't tell you how difficult it was to keep that secret. As you may have noticed, I hinted around about the new engagement in my last post. We didn't want to make it public until we traveled home to tell our families and were able to see their expressions. It's something so special for us that we wanted to share it with them, too.

Jordan proposed while we were at Chena Hot Springs. I was so surprised and very excited. I won't go into details because that's a very personal moment for me, but I will say that it was an incredibly sweet and perfect memory for me. I was/am elated to soon be his wife.

My ring is gorgeous, too. I can't tell you how happy I am!

(P.S. I couldn't get the video to work that I wanted to post, so this photo will have to do. Notice my mascara under my eyes: So much for being flawless.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings