Thursday, September 15, 2011

It's ok.

Its Ok Thursdays


It's ok...


...that I already have a large part of our paycheck dedicated to this lady due to her scentsy business and her Vlog Blog Sale!


...that I just referred to my husband's paycheck with the Army as "our" paycheck. ;)


...that I did absolutely nothing yesterday and then rewarded myself with a trip to Sonic.


...that I would rather play with our sweet five week old instead of doing school work.



...and it's also ok that I typed up a big, long post about my goals toward losing the last 10ish lbs of baby fat and I have failed to publish it because I've only worked out once this week.


It's ok. Not gonna sweat it! Today anyway.


Wanna play along? Link up with Amber.

2 comments:

★Rockin' Mama (@Rockin_Mama) said...

Mmmm, sonic!

lbarmywifeLaura said...

Thank you so much for the plug (& the order!). And now I want Sonic...

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings