Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wordless Week?

I've been MIA this week. Did you miss me?


Well, you'll probably have to miss me a little more...


Because I can't stay. I'm just on my way to bed.


But here's an update (in pictures) of my week thus far-


There's been lots of this:



And some of this-



Then I contemplated fixing my mop (on my head)-



And I waltzed into the hair salon today and just did it!



There's much more to say,


but try as I may


I can't seem to stay,


I must hit the hay.


Believe it or not, that's original. If my lyrical words don't keep you comin' back for more, I just don't know what will. Join me tomorrow for a more in depth post? I'll tell you all about my family visiting me, date night, and other fun stuff.


XOXO,


Mama K


 

3 comments:

amber said...

I love the new hair!
And he's still just cute as can be even crying!!
I hope you get some sleep, mama!

Jenna said...

I love your hair!!!! It looks fabulous!

Louise Barnes said...

BABY --- ADORABLE
HAIRCUT-ADORABLE TOO!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings