Thursday, September 1, 2011

Milspouse Weekly Roundup

What's that you say? It's roundup time again? I'm so happy to get a chance to host this week. Welcome to Milspouse Weekly Roundup!



What's this all about? Well, all you have to do is link up a favorite post of yours from this week so that everyone can catch up with you. I like it because it makes it easy to check up on your favorite milspouse blogs if you don't have a chance to read them every day. Whoever is hosting usually provides a little info about themselves as a bit of an introduction so without further ado...


I'm Mrs. K.



The handsome fella beside me is Captain J....although you wouldn't be able to tell he's an officer in the U.S. Army with a beard like that! He's the best thing that ever happened to me. The Mr. (and the Army) came into my life a few years ago and I never looked back. Since then, we've moved three times and expanded our family to three (five if you count our dogs!). Three weeks ago, I gave birth to the most beautiful baby boy. He keeps me on my toes!






On top of the responsibilities of being a new mother, I'm also a graduate student studying to obtain a Master's in Marriage and Family Therapy. I'm also the new girl on post, as we recently PCS'ed to Ft. Polk, Louisiana. I'm enjoying our new location and staying busy trying to meet new people in the area when I get some free time.


I'm a Christian. A scrapbooker. A hiker. A fisher. A candlestick maker....ok, scratch that last one. It's not true.


Thanks for taking a peek into my world. I hope you'll come back!


Next week, the roundup will be over at Adventures of the K Family. Be sure to visit her blog and catch up with her adventures in Alaska. Now, let's go see what everyone has been up to, shall we? Link up below!




10 comments:

Roller Coaster said...

Thanks for hosting the roundup this week!! Great intro...you are one busy woman!!! Have a great long weekend! :)

Jennifer @ The Toy Box Years said...

Congratulations on your new baby!!! He's so ADORABLE!!!

Thanks for hosting! Looking forward to catching up with some other MilSpouses!

Have a great weekend!

Becca@ The Finish Line said...

What a beautiful little family you have. This made me laugh because my husband has been in the Navy 15 years and hates shaving, so almost all of our pics have him with a beard :) I love me a bearded man, so our joke is that when he retires he's never shaving again...

The New Normal said...

Awww..your little guy is so handsome! Congratulations!
Thanks for hosting - have a great weekend!

Athena said...

Thanks for hosting. Beautiful family - have a great weekend!

Jane said...

Thanks for hosting. Your little family is adorable! Good luck on your Master's. I'm seriously thinking about going back for MFT.

land said...

Thanks for hosting!

Heather said...

thank you for hosting!

Heather said...

Thanks for hosting

Rachel said...

I am relatively new to the Army Wife life. My husband is at his TDS right now, and I am currently living in Louisiana. So I am not to far away from you. Congrats on your handsome new son. I look forward to reading more of your blog!

Rachel

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings