Saturday, March 29, 2014

Saturday Scene

Rainy, dreary Saturday here but my other half is home for the night so I suppose I can't complain. We are going to try to enjoy today before he leaves again for a day or two on another business trip. It's pretty bad that I don't know where he's going this time. Ohio, maybe? I can't keep up.

Little Cray K was up coughing his precious head off last night, but he seems fine today. Little A is seemingly happy, too but he wasn't last night. These boys are a trip! And one day I'm sure I'll wish they were home more often so I'm trying to keep smiling with three hours of sleep. Difficult task for me!

In typical late twenties, early thirties fashion, we're headed to lows today on our big family outing. Time to work on the bathroom, hang crap, and work on projects around the house. What's your Saturday shaping up like? If you tell me you're skiing the Alps or hiking around Puerto Rico, it might call for a virtual face punch. Kidding. Mostly.

Here's to a cup of coffee and the weekend!


Happy Saturday to all of you!

Love,

4 comments:

Angie said...

Grocery shopping and a trip to Home Depot for me. I would be happy if I could squeeze in a nap.

Jen said...

Have a wonderful weekend!!! :)

Angie said...

It's a nasty rainy day here too! Not much happening on my end other than just chilling around the house. We are supposed to get SNOW tonight. This does NOT make me happy.

Jamie said...

Thinking about you guys.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings