Thursday, March 20, 2014

Leg Day Exercises

Hey, friends! I don't know about you, but I've been slacking this week in my workouts. It's not much of an excuse but I've been so busy and when I've had the opportunity to rest, I've taken it. For the past few days, I felt like my morning sickness was trying to return...
and no. 
I just refuse. 
Anyway, I enjoy coming up with my own exercise routines. It keeps me challenging myself and prevents me from getting comfortable doing the same old thing. Here's one of my recent leg workouts I hope you'll try. I've included some videos below in case you don't know what something is, but if it's not linked just youtube it. 

(Weighted Squats, Mountain Climbers, Hip Bridge + Leg Lift, Donkey Kicks, Squat + Back Kick, Plank, Wall Sit)

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Jessica @ Better Together and Forever said...

I'm envious of your preggo workouts! I really need to get my butt moving after work and get a workout in. :( I have no excuses either. So in honor of you today, I WILL get a nice long walk in with my puppy today. :) Thanks for the motivation

Katie @ Chalk it up to Better Luck said...

I think I may start stealing your work outs. I need to learn to focus my work outs more and make my time in the gym more productive! You might help.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings