Thursday, March 13, 2014

BumpDate: 17 Weeks

How far along? 17 Weeks
Baby is the size of: a turnip
Weight:122 (+4)
Symptoms: Some are too awful to even mention. Ugh. This is not a pretty time for me. Let's talk about how I haven't gained much weight with this baby and I'm not showing nearly as much as I did with the other two and yet somehow THIS is the pregnancy that gives me stretch marks. Noooo. I have one or two beside my belly button and I need help. What do you swear by? I'm currently using cocoa butter and baby oil. Perhaps I should drink more water. Let's see...other unpleasant new symptoms include those crazy pregnancy dreams. My mind went absolutely nuts last night which is probably why I'm up bright and early this morning writing to you fine people.
Cravings: chicken salad, fruit loops, cookies (always)
Boy/Girl? We find out next Friday! woo hoo!
Exercise: I've been doing pretty decent keeping up with exercise. I enjoy creating new routines and while I find it difficult to find time to squeeze it in with my kids hanging on my every move, I'm making it work. I feel pretty good, considering.
New Things: Big brother K now kisses my tummy and points to it and says "baby." He used to say it was a baby sister but he has since dropped that notion so we'll see. Big brother A doesn't notice my ever growing middle at all and scares me half the day when he runs up to tackle me or climb all over. Poor baby probably can't get any rest in there, I'm sure.

13 comments:

Jessica @ Better Together and Forever said...

Looking good mama!! Can't wait to find out if you're having a boy or girl!! I ordered some of the Honest Company's "Belly Balm" from Zulily and should FINALLY get it in the mail today (took almost a month for Zulily to send it to me). Ill let you know how it is. :) Have a good day!!

Anonymous said...

You look great!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to find out what you're having! Eek!

Lisa C said...

Aww, baby K is now Big Brother K.

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Exciting that you find out next week!

Jen said...

You are the cutest pregnant lady! :)

Fran said...

pooh can't wait to find out what you're having!!

Kace said...

@lisa- yeah two big bros now ;)

Elizabeth said...

you are so cute!! PS: is that shirt from GAP? I think I have it ;)

Babbling Brook said...

How adorable! Man, I feel like everyone in the blogosphere is pregnant and doing bump updates lately! It's adding to my baby fever over here!

Just A Girl Blog

Jenn said...

You look fabulous. As far as stretch marks go... coco butter's belly butter (its a paste like) 2 times a day but especially after a shower. keep using even after baby as it will help them fade.

Anonymous said...

You look amazing! How cute would it be if K was right and you have a little girl?

Kace said...

@babblingbrook Oh, I'm sorry! ;)

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings