Friday, March 14, 2014

Faith & Fellowship Blog Hop

Hi, friends. Mrs. K here. I got the opportunity to cohost a blog hop that I really enjoy stalking each week. It's so refreshing to read and I'm really happy to be a part of it today! I'm going to link up one of my old posts from my other blog so I hope you'll go check that out and browse the other links, too. Have a fantastic weekend, y'all!

It's that time again - time for us to join together as a body of Christ and get to know and encourage our sisters in Christ!  Link up any and all posts you've written in this past week (or dig into your archives!) that are an encouragement for the Christian community!  I can't wait to read your testimonies, find out what God's doing in your life, or learn what you're learning in your quiet time!

Faith and Fellowship Guidelines
1.  Link up a post (not just the link to your blog) from the week that shares what the Lord's been doing in your life or speaking to you.
2.  Put the button on your blog post or blog so that others can hear about this wonderful group of Godly women.
3.  Visit as many blogs as you're able and get to know your sisters in Christ!
4.  Share this blog hop on social media using #faithandfellowship or pin the button on pinterest.

Simple Moments Stick


Your Host:

Susannah1
 
Susannah from Simple Moments Stick


Your Cohosts:



      Mrs K from Mrs. K and Captain J    //    Jonni from My Jolly Little Life

If you'd like to cohost in the future, please email Susannah at susannah.kellogg (at) gmail.com

1 comments:

Susannah said...

Yay! Thanks so much for cohosting the linkup! :-)

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings