Monday, June 23, 2014

32 Weeks: A BumpDate

Still pregnant.
Shirt by Clothed With Strength

Although, I wasn't so sure I would be for very long last night. For the past few days, I've had some pretty terrible symptoms that have alarmed me.

Symptoms? difficulty breathing, lower back pain, sharp pains, just an overall uneasy feeling, BH contractions

I'm drinking lots of water today and feeling slightly better, but I do desire your prayers for itty bitty Baby M. He needs to stay put for awhile. I haven't updated since Week 17- wow- so I thought I'd let you know how it's all going for me.

How far along? 32 Weeks
Baby is the size of: a head of lettuce
Weight: 139
Cravings: I haven't felt well lately. Nothing sounds good ever...unless it's chocolate. Of course.
Boy/Girl? I suppose it's still a little boy in there ;) I haven't seen him in awhile.
Exercise: I was doing so well until this last week. I was running (ahem jogging...ahem barely) 2-3 miles at a time and feeling wonderful. The last few days, simply living has felt like a workout. I will not be raising my heart rate for exercise for awhile until I start to feel better. I don't know what's going on, but I'm going to take it easy.
New Things: K now recognizes the baby's name and will talk about him a lot. He also notices when Mama's not feeling well and he checks in with me- "You okay, Money?" He is oh so sweet and caring. Baby M is lucky to have two older, fun, and energetic brothers ready to welcome him into our world.

8 comments:

Karen said...

I love that K calls you Money - that's the best. I hope that you start to feel better soon and you guys will be in my prayers! Btw, you look FABULOUS for being 32 weeks :)

Jen said...

Gosh time is flying by! :)

Babbling Brook said...

Praying that all is well with you and the little one!

Just A Girl

Vanessa said...

Praying all is well!!! I'm 32 weeks with baby #3 right now, too - how exciting! So many pregnant friends these days :) Hope all goes well for our final months!

JG said...

You look fabulous! Prayers he stays put - take care of yourself!

Lisa C said...

You look great!

Anonymous said...

You look amazing! Lots of prayers for good health and comfort for you and your baby.

Jessica @ Better Together and Forever said...

Looking great mama!!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings