Thursday, June 13, 2013

6 Months

Dear Baby A,

Happy Six Months, my love. We are starting to see your personality develop a little more and I love it. You are giggly and happy most of the time. You are also increasingly hard to hold. You buck and sway until I put you down on your own to explore. If I am holding you, forget about trying to sit down! It ain't happenin'.



We started feeding you solids recently. Let it be recorded- your first food was carrots. You've since tried avocado and pumpkin, too. I find that when we give you solids, you sleep better. I fully support this change. I truly can't believe you're already half a year old. You are growing so fast! In no time, you'll be playing alongside your brother and I'll be left wondering where my babies have gone.
Your stats this month prove you're still your father's son. Tall and skinny! You weigh 16 pounds and are measuring in at 26.5 inches long. People tell me you're half my size and it certainly does feel like it when I'm lugging you around. You'll be as big as your older brother in no time at all. I'm trying to hold on to your babyness as much as I can.
I wish I could bottle up your laugh and keep it in my pocket. I'd play it whenever I'm feeling down. It's the most beautiful sound I've ever heard. I love you so so much, my boy.

Love,
Mama

7 comments:

Jen said...

This is such a sweet post. He seems like such a happy boy, Happy 6 months! :)

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh with his little hands clasped. SO CUTE.

Angie said...

He is so cute! Mine just turned 6 months last week. She hates solids so far. Avocado was not a hit. I am trying sweet potato now. I am glad he is enjoying them!

Jessica @ Better Together and Forever said...

Yay!! Happy 6 Months A!! Hope youre enjoying being the "only child" for a couple days. :)

JG said...

He has the cutest expressions!

Anonymous said...

He is so precious! Happy 6 months Baby A! Love the sparkle in his eyes.

Chantal said...

Happy 6 months Baby A!! Soooo cute. Love seeing his photos and watching them both grow up.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings