Thursday, June 6, 2013

Pinned It, Tried It, Liked It


Shield your eyes, my friends. If you're a chocolate addict like I am, you're not going to want to see this....or you're really really going to want to see this. It's one or the other. I stumbled across this easy homemade brownie recipe and I had all the ingredients here at the house. Not good for my figure, but man! Good for the soul.


Perchance this will balance it all out?


I love Jill...and this ab routine is different than the run of the mill ones you see all over pinterest. I like it.

Here's another terrible for you recipe that I found on Pinterest. These are so tasty. In the post she says they come out thin like the square break-away cookies you find at the grocery store, but that wasn't at all true for my batch. It probably has a lot to do with me not having a fancy schmancy mixer and having to do it by hand. That's probably why I never bake. Anyway, this was my first successful made-from-scratch cookie.

Here's the pin:



That's all I've got for you today. Have you tried any good pins lately? Do tell.

7 comments:

Jen said...

I love making my own brownie mix!! SO much easier. :)

Whitney M. @ The Married Me said...

I tried a Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce copy cat recipe and it was delish! I blogged about it Monday here: http://themarriedme.com/recipe-alfredo-sauce-olive-garden-copy-cat/

Angi said...

I don't know why most people even buy brownie mix. It's SO EASY to throw together yourself. And a heck of a lot cheaper!!

Chantal said...

Goodness I could go for a cookie right about now...

Angie said...

I have never made my own brownie mix, but I should. It seems so easy.

Angie said...

Yummy, I love Sugar Cookies!

Jenn said...

from scratch baking always tastes better to me. If you are feeling adventurous and in need of an arm workout (not even joking here) I have an amazing cookie recipe for you. You just need to have a large metal serving spoon to mix with that won't bend.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings