Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Challenge Recap

It was so fun to begin this journey with the gals in the Spring Challenge 5k. It inspired me to run and before I knew it, I was attempting to run 100 miles in May. What started out as a virtual training accountability measure became a lifestyle change for me. Running is a part of my every week now and I've fallen in love with the high it gives me.
I completed the 5k on June 1st with my little family. We ended up walking to get sushi and walking back home. We took it easy because I had just finished up my goal of running 100 miles in a month and I was experiencing some tendinitis pains toward the end. I'm proud of what I've accomplished over the last few weeks and am looking forward to making and achieving more fitness goals in the coming months. My latest challenge I'm partaking in is this-
 I've got some fun things going on over the next few weeks so hopefully I'll be able to stick with this despite traveling and such. I will say- those sit-ups are already hard! I can't imagine day thirty at this point. We'll see how it goes. I'm anxious to see how my bod will change this month.

Who wants to attempt this with me?

7 comments:

Jen said...

Absolutely amazing! 100 miles is an incredible accomplishment.

Nina said...

You are a rock star, girl! I will be onboard with this abs challenge. Since I do lots of abs stuff already, I will add some extra weight to the sit ups and crunches, as well as do the planks with weight vest.

Chantal said...

I should do the ab thing... but I'm so lazy... lol

Unknown said...

That is so awesome! Way to go!

Bethany and Isaac said...

You're amazing! Congratulations on hitting the 100-mile mark in May. That's seriously impressive.

Jenn said...

I'm still impressed with the 100 miles in May! And girl, Day 30 on that challenge just made my abs laugh at me. And they must be laughing pretty hard for me to hear them because there is quite a bit separating them from the outside world. ;)

Jenn said...

I think I just need to stock pile these challenges until I can get back into the game. You are seriously motivating me to want to work out again!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings