Thursday, December 12, 2013

12 Months

Dear Baby A,

My sweet Christmas baby, Happy Birthday! I can't believe you're already one. You were born just yesterday, I'd swear it. I look back on that day as one of my happiest. You added so much love and joy to our hearts when you came into the world. You've continued to do so over the last year. Your smile is contagious, your laugh precious. You mean the world to me!

You're crawling and cruising, but not yet walking without helping hands. You're also not saying a darn word. No "mama" "dada" or "chocolate." I like to think that you are taking after me, that you think before you talk. You clap and giggle and make the sweetest sounds I've ever heard. You know what else warms my heart? Your brother will play with you more and more and you look up at him with adoring eyes, seeking his approval. I hope you two will be the best of friends.
I love you very much and I look forward to many more birthdays to come. Happy 12 months, my dear second born! You stay mama's little man as long as you want, ok? I love having you by my side.

Love,
Mama

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT!?! I can't believe it either! He's gotten so big.

Angie said...

Happy birthday, Baby A!

JG said...

Aw, happy birthday, big boy!

Sarah said...

Happy birthday, Mr. A! This is going to be a big year for you! ;)

Jen said...

Wow a year already!? Time has definitely flown by.

Becca said...

He sure seems like a happy little guy! Happy birthday (to you both) :)

Jenn said...

It seems like just yesterday!!!!

Chantal said...

Happy birthday baby A!!

Fran said...

Happy birthday Baby A! Can't believe he's 1 already!

erika said...

So sweet! I can't get enough of his expressions!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings