Monday, December 2, 2013

My weekend in pictures

Top of the mornin' to ya, friends! How was your Thanksgiving? Great, I hope. We had a good one here. It was nice to have J off for a four day weekend. He used to get those pretty frequently in the military but now they are scarce (and more treasured!). We spent time with extended family, got some work done around the house, visited the Chattanooga Aquarium, and celebrated Baby A's first birthday.
From Top Left to Right: 1/My great aunt feeding the babe 2/ The boys playing in the leaves we raked up. Those faces! 3/ Cray K was super thrilled about the butterfly conservatory 4/First slice of birthday cake!

I'll share more about the birthday party later this week. I'm going to show you how to create cute, inexpensive ornaments as fillers for your Christmas tree! Also, there'll be creative foods and crafts for a camping themed party. I hope you'll come back and check that out.

Tell me- how was your weekend?

P.S. In celebration of Cyber Monday, ad space is 50% off TODAY ONLY. Email me or comment for details.
Also? All these items are for sale, too. Gently used.

The ones with arrows are cute with leggings! You pay shipping...unless you're local and we can work out a way to meet up. There's more for sale here. Make me an offer I can't refuse. 

Have a very happy Monday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good time!

Unknown said...

Now, that's something to be thankful for this past weekend and it seems lovely. :)

Blessings,
Kristine

Jen said...

So glad you had a great weekend! Love the pictures. :)

Jenn said...

I can't wait to read your birthday party recap :) How is Baby A one already???

Fran said...

sounds like a great weekend!

Kathryn B said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings