Friday, December 6, 2013

Link Love


Happy Friday to you all! It's arguably the best day of the week so I thought I'd just push it up even higher, next to Saturday and Sunday by providing you with a little recap of sorts in the blogging world. I follow a lot of blogs and I enjoy sharing some link love so... from here on out (or until I don't feel like it anymore) I'll be featuring some cool things I've found on the world wide web. I'm excited about this! There's so much creativity, inspiration, and posts that make my soul smile scattered throughout my blog roll. Too good not to share. 
1.) First up- Huge Auburn fan shares what it's like to be so passionate about a team. Read about how her family celebrated that crazy, awesome win last Saturday!

2.) Parmesan Cheese Bread- need I say more?
3.) Got a 6 year old boy on your Christmas list? I found this list by Amber and thought it was helpful!
you'll want to click on the photo to move on to her blog in a new window. She's also got stocking stuffer ideas!
4.) And lastly, Chambanchik has some great giveaways going on right now! You'll want to check those out.
chambanachik


3 comments:

Niken said...

parmesan cheese bread! oh yes, please.

Amber Nicole said...

Awww! Thanks for putting me in here :)

Fran said...

aw man, that parmesan cheese bread looks so good!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings