Monday, December 9, 2013

Baby Power!

It must be Monday because the house is a mess and the piles of laundry are endless. It must be Monday because while potty training today someone missed the toilet and someone else crawled through it. It must be Monday because instead of quietly coloring the letter "B", someone ate the crayons. That someone never eats anything. You know what else makes me sure that it's Monday? When I asked him why he did that he shouted, "Baby Power!" I capitulate. I'll try again tomorrow. The Baby Power is strong in this one. 

These boys. They're funny, but THEY ARE crazy. And they make me crazy. Especially on Mondays.
Anyway, obviously I can't stay to chat, but since I sold out of every single item I posted last week I thought I'd throw some more of my things up for sale. Let me know if you're interested in any of these. You pay shipping.

XOXO,

4 comments:

Jen said...

Haha that picture is awesome! :)

Fran said...

Baby power! haha so funny.

Jamie said...

Baby power!

Jenn said...

He is sooooo beyond cute!!!!!! Tell him to stop getting so darn big!!!!!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings