Tuesday, December 10, 2013

All I Need To Know

All day, words and thoughts float through my mind, much like you. Perhaps not like you, though, I have the urge to get them out in writing. I want to somehow capture my day to day in a poetic way. One that forgives the messy stories of diapers and snotty noses and highlights the excitement of finding Alf the Elf each morning or the twinkle in their eyes when we all clap and sing songs together in the afternoon. It's not that I want to perfectly crop out all that is unfavorable about my day. It's that I want to shine light on all the amazing parts of my days that I collect while staying home with our sweet boys. I am constantly thinking, "Oh, I should write that down" when my toddler says something funny, but it rarely happens and then the memory is replaced with appointments to make and booboos to kiss. The business of Mom is such a rewarding one. At night when we say our prayers and I turn out the lights, I can hear "Yove you" and it's all I need to know at the end of the day.


4 comments:

Lynn | Motherhood in Motion said...

They are just too cute!

P!nky said...

Ummmm so precious and so so sweet!

Chantal said...

So sweet!

Fran said...

So sweet, you're such a great mom :)

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings