Friday, December 13, 2013

Thoughts on Baby #3 and Friday Link Love

Thank you all so much for the congrats and in case you haven't heard:

We are expecting! I tend to tell people when these things come about because I'm just so excited and because, well, I'm a writer. I need to write. I need to document. My feelings get all sorted out this way. While this was such a beautiful surprise for us, it's also a little scary. I wonder what the transition from two to three will be like! We'll be outnumbered after all. It was a surprise, but we do want a big family and so this is just perfect for us. We know these years will be precious and fleeting and perhaps a bit crazy, but we are thrilled to have this blessing and a new adventure as a family of five. I'm newly pregnant so of course I would appreciate your prayers for a healthy baby. I won't be going to the doc until after Christmas because the schedule was just too crazy, but I'll know more then. I wanted to share our news on social media because I knew if anything happened to this precious life I wouldn't grieve silently. I'd have to write about it. We are hoping and praying that this little one grows to a healthy, happy babe in about 8 months. Thank you for your support and love! Also:

It's time again for...
1. It's nearly Christmas and I still haven't done my annual (virtual) Christmas List! My husband really depends on that, but I just haven't had time. I thought I'd throw this in the ring, though. I want P90X3! Get ripped in 30 minutes? Surely I can do that ;) Anyway, here's my favorite Beachbody lady, fellow blogger, Alana!
2. Also in the spirit of Christmas, my favorite web designer posted a Joy To The World free printable! It's pretty. I'd print it if we had any colored ink left. Ink cartridge is on my list of "crap to get".
3. If you don't make any other cookie this holiday season, make this one! My mom makes the best thumbprint cookie EVER. Not an exaggeration. You will definitely want to hop in that kitchen ;)
Anyway, what else did I miss on the world wide web today? Send me the good things you've found!

12 comments:

Jen said...

Aww congrats!!! :-) Very happy for you.

Kathryn B said...

Awwww congrats!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so exciting! Congratulations! I am newly pregnant too (due mid Aug or so)! Also, making the transition from 2 children to 3. I won't be announcing until February to fam and friends (except a select few), and my Hubs will be getting a test in his stocking. I knew I was preggers right away, and he knows too, it just won't be official for him until Christmas. It's such an exciting time! I will pray for a healthy baby, and an easy pregnancy for ya.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!

Angie said...

Congratulations!

Rachel Ross said...

Congrats!! So exciting!! :)

Jenn said...

Yay!!!!

JG said...

Oh wow, I missed the big announcement! Congratulations!!

Chantal said...

These days I've been thinking more and more about #3... and I haven't even done #2. High achiever. Congrats again!

Fran said...

Eeek! Congrats!!! SO happy for you guys :)

Lisa C said...

Congrats! How did I miss this post?

AlanaMarie said...

Thank you for the shoutout!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings