Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas List

My man always waits until the last minute to go Christmas shopping. Not me. I like to buy in advance so I'm not stressed out by the time the big day rolls around. I almost always have a few that I need to pick up a few days before Christmas, though. It never fails. I'm not where I'd like to be on our list, but hopefully we'll get there. As usual, I thought I'd make it easier on J when he goes out shopping. Not that he's not good at choosing gifts for me- he is. BUT...I am diggin' these:


Do you shop well under pressure? I don't. Yesterday, I was feeling the stress of SEVEN DAYS and I wandered around aimlessly after the two gifts I went after were nowhere to be found. I was power walking through our tiny little mall like no one's business, but I wasn't getting anywhere. Sigh.

Tis the Season.

7 comments:

Karen said...

We are pretty much finished our shopping - I've been done since the beginning of the month. Other than buying for my Dad lol. I hate the stress of the holidays so I tried to buy as many things as I could during the year and put them into a rubbermaid in the basement and then pulled it out and I'm ready to start wrapping :)

Mrs. Duh said...

Mr. Duh and I are having a very low-key Christmas, since we are going on a cruise right after New Years. We are skipping the presents so we can have more cruise $$. I did manage to get all of my shopping for relatives done online, which is so much easier than hitting the mall! : )

Jamie said...

I love those boots!

Kristin said...

I've wanted a bosu ball forever. Those things are pricey!

Fran said...

Aloe Blacc is awesome!!! One of my new favorites.

Jen said...

Those boots are super cute! :)

Kathryn B said...

I used to get stressed, now it's more....."if it gets done, it gets done" Maybe it's not the best reaction, but I have to keep myself from going crazy. :)

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings