Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fakers

I became frustrated today with internet scams. I spent so much time searching for a job, critiquing and editing cover letters, and filling out applications only to find out half way through the process that many of them were fake job postings on craigslist. Grr :( I was clued in when they told me what to set my password as. I quit filling out information after that, but not before I had already given them my phone number. Unfortunately, I received two solicitation phone calls- one at 3:14am and another at 4am. Then the text messages started....really?!

Oh well.

I made more cards today.



Then I felt better.

Tonight Jordan and I are having pizza and settling in for the Biggest Loser. Something isn't right here? hehe Anyway, we are moving on Thursday! I cannot tell you how excited I am. And when we get settled into our new place, I'm getting back into my routine of working out. Hold me to it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings