Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Girls Day

Mom, Paige, and I ventured to Knoxville the day before the wedding for some girl time. We went to Dillards and registered Jordan and me for china, crystal, and other fun things. I could really get used to that scan gun; it's addictive. I was having too much fun choosing items, but I forced myself to back away because Jordan actually wants to be a part of the whole process. I will wait on him before I pick anything else out. We missed out on doing all the fun couple things prior to a wedding, but we'll just do it after the fact. No biggie!

Afterwards, we went shopping for shoes. I found the most pefect, sexy, red high heels to wear. (Pics later) Shoe shopping didn't take long so we headed to Chili's for margaritas. Yum! I love hanging out with them. We always have a good time. I'll miss them so much when I leave.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings