Friday, January 29, 2010

Moving Day


Today was the big day. I moved allllll of our stuff into the cabin today. I really should have stretched or something before I started loading everything. Perhaps I should've been hittin' up the gym, working out. My arms are feeling pretty weak and achy now. I'm good for nothin'! At the beginning of the day, I was feeling strong. So strong that I took a photo of my interpretation of this classic--


Are you ready for this?


 


Eight hours and a gazillion steps later, I'm finished! Just as I sat down with nothing else to do, Jordan pulls in the driveway. Gah, he's a lucky man.

Our furniture won't be here until late next week. We are going to be able to save a significant amount of money if we wait until Wednesday to buy it so we really couldn't pass that up. Hopefully most of the furniture will arrive at our new place by Thursday. Anyway, check out our new kitchen--

It comes complete with stainless steel appliances (as you can see), a garbage disposal, dishwasher, and automatic drawer closers. It's fantastic! I'm excited, can you tell?

God has really blessed us.

I'll post more as we make our new house our home!

Love,

Kacy

2 comments:

Dave Weigle said...

Wow! That's a great kitchen! Lot's of room for cookin' and entertaining. Gas or electric?

kacysue said...

Yeah..I think it might be my favorite room. It's electric.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings