Tuesday, November 5, 2013

11 Months


It's hard to believe, Baby A, but you are already eleven months old. This year has flown by and I am struggling with my baby soon being one. Nursing has decreased dramatically and you will soon be weaned completely. I am sad about it, but happy as well. I'm so proud of you and how you've grown. You are a little garbage disposal. Your adventurous eating habits make us thankful for such an easily pleased child. You will eat anything! With an appetite like that, you'll soon outgrow your brother. You're nearly as tall as him now. I know because you keep trying to stand on your own. You've face planted twice already this morning. It breaks my heart the way your lip moves when you're starting to cry. If I could, I would gladly take all the pain you will feel in your life. Meanwhile, I'll try my best to protect you from it. I love you very much!

Love, 
Mama

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

11 months already! Oh, my! :( They grow entirely too fast. I'm dreading and looking forward to the days of weaning. It'll be bittersweet, for sure.

Anonymous said...

When did this happen!?! He's growing so fast!

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

adorable!
-whit

Jen said...

He is adorable! Happy 11 Months! :)

Chantal said...

Can't believe he's 11 months!

Fran said...

What, the what?! He cannot possibly be 11 months already!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings