Wednesday, November 13, 2013

How can you turn down this face?

There are five million ways I can think of to spend dual nap time, of these the one I least want to do is trying to find a way to make money because it's an endless road, a big fat circle that will always lead me back to square one- the square that says I've got no skills, no usable degree, and no childcare. And now I don't remember if I was using circles or squares to make my point...and I'm not here to complain, anyway. There are people out there with real problems so I'll try to keep my lips zipped. Anyway, I would like to get a little extra spending money in my pocket for the Holidays so I've been busy choosing (with love) some items to put up for sale. It's an online yard sale by Mrs. K! How thrilling...and I'm adding stuff every day. Come shop my closets. It'll be fun. The cool kids are doing it.
Or you could purchase ad space, too. That'd be swell. I'd treat you right!

What else has been going on? Well, I chopped my hair off and dyed it so you should know that. The curly blonde on my side bar is hiding until the sun peaks out again in spring. Until then, get to know the Mrs. K who has short reddish brown hair and likes to wear baggy clothes and comfy scarves. I like her, too.

She blogs more often and drinks more coffee when it arrives on her doorstep at 2:44pm.

Happy Wednesday, friends.



4 comments:

Jen said...

Oh he is so cute! :)

Chantal said...

I love your hair :D

Karen said...

Love your new hair! And I also love that pic of K. I'd like to sponsor your blog :)

Jenn said...

I love your hair!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings