Friday, October 7, 2011

love of my life

This little ole blog of mine has been quite neglectful of one very important person in my life lately...



This guy. He cleans up nice, doesn't he?


He has been great the past few weeks especially. He is a wonderful father. I knew he would be, but I never could have anticipated how protective he would be of our new addition. I wouldn't have guessed that he would argue with me about who gets to change his diaper, hold him, or buckle him in his car seat. We both just can't stay away from our sweet boy.


This isn't about him, though.


It's about my husband. The strong, decisive, loving, goofy man I married almost two years ago. The keeper of my sanity. The love of my life.


It feels good to write all those roles out. My husband is so many more roles to me, too. I just hope I can be the wife and mother he always wanted for his new little family.


What do you appreciate about your spouse today? Leave it in the comment section or link up a recent post with Mrs. Alana!


3 comments:

Kim M (@reccewife) said...

Awe, I love watching my hubby with the kids, it's a great feeling to see them being 'dad' :)

Alana said...

It's posts like this that make me impatient to see Mike with our (future) kids! Sigh. :)

Thanks for linking up!

Jennifer M. said...

I appreciate my hubby putting up with me and these 3 loony kids!!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings