Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

My Internet (<---that's supposed to be capitalized, learned that last week ;) ) was out for two(ish) days and I thought I might die. I'm only slightly kidding. Clearly, I'm loving that the issue is resolved for the time being which is why I just had to post this. I have little to say, but I couldn't have y'all going two days without hearing from me!


I'm also loving a (semi) clean house. Isn't it delightful when you have that one less thing to fret about? I got a lot done today despite the computer being down. Perhaps this should tell me something? I might spend a little too much time online. But...

I'm loving that my homework for this week is nearing completion.

I'm loving that most of the laundry is done.

I'm loving our evening family walks together.

I'm loving that Halloween is getting closer and closer!

I'm loving the scripture from my recent reading that states, "A friend loves at all times..." (Proverbs 17:17) and loving my sweet friends near and far.

And as always I'm loving the men in my life (and trying to hold on to my ever changing little one. He's growing so quickly).



Link up here, folks!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Aww! Such a sweetie pic of your boys. Baby K has changed so much since then, already!! It is so fun to watch them grow and discover the World. I am loving every moment of it. Happiest Halloween to your little family!!

Alana said...

That photo is too sweet! :)

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings