Friday, December 23, 2011

never again...

Will I brag on my child sleeping well. NEVER not ever. And that's all I have to say about that.
Did you say that in your best Forrest Gump voice as you read? I did.
Our break is going well. It's difficult to travel with an infant that is so dependent upon his schedule. I haven't gotten to see my friends at all aside from a few minutes in the church parking lot at Baby K's dedication (thanks for coming Faye!). It makes me sad. My life is not my own any more, though. I share it with my sweet boy and I wouldn't have it any other way! If he needs his rock and play and a quiet place to nap, well then that's what we do. I love that kid more than words can express.
The next few days will be crazy hectic as it is for most people. I hope I can keep my mind focused on the reason I celebrate. God sent Jesus into the world for me. It still blows my mind thinking about the depth of his love for me! MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!
Over and out.
~Mrs. K

1 comments:

Elmo said...

And where is the facebook like button ?

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings