Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Joyful All Ye

The Captain's house sure was full of cheer yesterday morning...

that's because Santa came early!

I really racked up. I got a sewing machine (hello, pinterest projects!), chocolate, a nice, new camera, these:

excuse the frumpy robe and scary face

I might be the only girl on the planet who requested fake pearl earrings. I have the real thing, but every time I wear them I'm terrified I'll lose them. Seriously. I double back all my good stuff. Ya just can't play around with it, ya know? That's why I've had these care free imitation ones in all day. I can be fabulous and worry free now ;)

I also got some pretty fantastic house shoes that I wanted because I really can't have enough of those.

Also, I got more chocolate.

And socks, nail polish, makeup, and more chocolate. My sweetie...err, Santa, knows me well.

Forget the gifts. The best part about yesterday?



My sweet fam. These two rock my socks off.

Baby K kept making the funniest faces...



I went Mom crazy with my photos on our faux Christmas morning. I have officially stepped into the role. It's cool, though...cuz I like it here!

We had a relaxed morning drinking hot cocoa and drinking up each other's company.

Merry Early Christmas, y'all!

(P.S. Sorry about the puke in the photo. I suppose K didn't really like that gift.)

8 comments:

Miranda said...

What a great day! You sure did make out with a bounty. Baby K is such a handsome little guy. Only 4 (or 3 depending on how you countdown) 'til we are in the same state!!

Mrs. K said...

Can't wait to see you!

Annie said...

Sounds like you made out in the gift department, lucky lady :) Merry early xmas!!

Beccca said...

Yay! Happy Early Christmas! Many blessings to you & your family :)

Mrs. K said...

I hope your clan has a wonderful Christmas, too!

Mrs. K said...

Merry Christmas to you, too!

Amanda Taylor said...

Baby K's face is cracking me up! :) Merry Christmas!

J.Ashley said...

Baby K face=priceless

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings