Thursday, December 15, 2011

All Of Me

The past couple of days have been hard on me. I can't tell you how frustrating and heartbreaking it can be knowing that I'm not always capable of consoling my child. I knew being a mom would be the most difficult thing I have done to date, but I didn't know how scary it would feel. I worry about everything. And most of all, I worry that I'm not good enough for him. He is the most pefect, beautiful gift from God and I want the very best for him. I hate to see him hurt. I hate to see him cry. What is likely a medical issue (reflux? colic?) often translates in my mind as a failure in me. I hope he knows that he has all my love, though. I hope he knows that I try.

All Of Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings