Sunday, December 18, 2011

Dedication Day

This is the day, this is the day, this is the day that the Lord has made! Let us rejoice and be glad in it!


It just so happens, this is also the day we're dedicating our sweet baby boy to his Heavenly Father. I'm so anxious to make a promise to God to raise this child in church, to pray with him, and to teach him. And I'm so happy we're going to do it at the church that I grew up in!


Baby K is clearly straight from heaven. He's the SWEETEST young boy and I'm pretty sure he still talks to God as evidence by his constant prayer hands :)



God has had my sweet baby all along and I pray that He continues to protect him.


P.S.- How cute are his church pants?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings